One of the most talented djs x producers we’ve met up with recently is Long Beach resident Corey James Hurley, aka Colour Vision. His dj sets radiate a distinct tropical house and disco sound, a sound which has evolved after years and years of experiencing the sweaty dance floors of California – and beyond.
In this exclusive collection of songs, curated especially for the new Style of Sound, Hurley says, “This mix really came together organically and is packed full of my favorite new summer jams that I’ve been testing out this season and loving.”
He adds, “It features some new and some old friends from the paradise ultd. family that I’ve met IRL and partied with this year who are really killing it.
Whilst summer 2015 is officially over, Hurley’s mix evokes some feel good moments that we’re certain will keep you dancing until the end of the year – and even into 2016!
Make sure to check out this exclusive interview we carried out with Hurley to get an intimate look at the man behind the music.
The Mix Playlist:
- Patawawa – Back To Life (Lbck Remix)
- Tyler Touché – Act Of God (Robotaki Remix)
- That’s Nice (Keljet Remix) – Holiday
- Miami Horror – Cellophane
- Penguin Prison – Show Me The Way (Colour Vision Remix)
- Royal – Passenger (Hotel Gardua)
- Vantage – Like U Like It
- Mogul – Get Freaky (Ft. Sugar)
- Pyramids – ????????
- Tame Impala – Nangs (Rambo V Remix)
- Jessie Ware – Tough Love (Benoit & Sergio Rework)
- Ben Browning – Friends Of Mine (Wild & Free Remix)
- Janet Jackson – Someone To Call My Lover (Mateo Roksandic Remix)
- Dwyr – Set Your Body Free
- Taak – Outside
- Bixel Boys – Amigo