Heinrich Mendez 60-Minute Melodic Techno Mix on Cinematique Visions
Each and every week I listen to dozens of mixes and this week, one mix which stood out in particular is a melodic techno mix from Heinrich Mendez on the influential Cinematique Visions one hour show.
Mendez is a German artist who has previously released great music on Dutch label Manual Music in addition to numerous other labels encompassing different genres and styles.
This month, Mendez came out with his his ‘Stunning Beauty EP’ on the Cinematique label, and to celebrate this release, he’s compiled an amazing selection of songs that makes one forget about time and space.
Mendez says, “My inspiration behind the mix are the very fast changing seasons. The mix reflects different types of sounds and styles, calm melodies and also strong driving beats and synths, just like every season.”
We recently interviewed Mendez to learn about his music and life in general. Check it out to learn more about this very talented musician.
- Josia Loos & Hey Joe – Scherbenwelt (Ryan Davis Rework) (BluFin)
- Heinrich Mendez – Stunning Beauty (Cinematique)
- Foreign Guest – Taris (Unreleased)
- Coldplay – Midnight (Jon Hopkins Remix) (FFRR)
- Heinrich Mendez – Golden Emotions (Cinematique)
- Joachim Pastor – Amazone (Hungry Music)
- N’to – Plein Ciel (Hungry Music)
- Mondkrater – Alina (Microtrauma Remix) (Klangwelt)
- Datametrik – Neon (Selador)
- Darin Epsilon – Valencia (Perspectives Digital)